Importance of Male Sexual Health and Common Male Sexual problems
For ant male to enhance his sexual performance, the penis and reproductive system has to be intact and healthy. This can be achieved easily if you have the knowledge of importance of male sexual health and also some of the common male sexual problems. There are many hormones which contribute to a better sexual health about which we are going to discuss in the following article. Male sexual problems generally occur due to deficiency of testosterone, a sex hormone or due low libido level. In order to have optimum performance these two factors play a major role. The most common problems seen due to the deficiency of the above hormones are premature ejaculations, erectile dysfunction and impotence.
Activity of Testosterone
Testosterone is male sex hormone which is produced by adrenal glands and testicle which is responsible for development of male characteristics for genital progression. Testosterone is also responsible for the functioning of penis, sex drive, sperm production and muscle development in regards to genital development. Deficiency of testosterone leads to deficiency of libido levels, so in order to achieve balanced libido level you need to increase the testosterone production in your body which can be only done with potent treatment and medication.
What Causes male Sexual Problems
- Smoking Nicotine: Smoking can not only be cause for lung cancer but also a dominating factor in sexual problems. Nicotine acts a vasoconstrictor and contracts the blood vessels which restrict the blood flow to penis which cause trouble in erections. Using Nicotine on long term basis can lead to permanent damage to your reproductive system and lead to impotence. A statistic shows that most of the people who had impotence were ex smokers or smokers.
- Caffeine: caffeine is another vasoconstrictor which blocks the blood vessels raising the blood pressure high which in turn leads to deficiency of libido and cause sexual problems. Caffeine is highly related to male fertility and can cause serious damage if over dosed.
- Cholesterol: high cholesterol level may cause fatty deposits which accumulate on the arteries which blocks the blood vessels thus leading to blockage of blood flow to the penis. Cholesterol should be totally maintained on a normal level to avoid sexual problems.
There are many foods, natural herbs and roots which have high content of Vitamins, Nutrients and minerals which improve the blood flow in the body and should be added to your diet right away. We list you down some food types that may help you overcome your sexual problems.
Foods that Can Boost Sexual Performance
- Spicy foods can increase your heart rate which in turn expands the blood vessels hence allowing it to pump more blood to the organs and two such spicy foods are chili pepper and jalapenos which can increase immediate blood circulation in the body.
- Omega 3 is vital factor in increasing heart rate and blood flow and seafood are prime examples which have high sources of Omega 3 and can benefit male sexual health.
- Antioxidants play a major and crucial role in preventing most of human diseases and even in these scenarios antioxidants prove to be essential in improving the blood flow and can easily be found in most of green vegetables. Spinach and broccoli are common green vegetables which have high antioxidants in their biochemistry which can improve your sexual performance.
- Multi Vitamins like Ginkgo Biloba and ginseng have proved to be quite essential in treating impotence and premature ejaculations in males.
Food that Increase Testosterone Level
- Vegetables that is cruciferous in nature like cauliflower, radishes, turnips, cabbage, Brussels sprouts and broccoli.
- Oysters can be off great hep in increasing sperm production as it has zinc in it and as we know that zinc is highly responsible for the amount of sperm you produce.
- Eggs and Avocados are rich in vitamins like Vitamin B5 and B6 which boost the hormone production in the reproductive system.
- Meat and poultry foods have high zinc content and can be used to treat male sexual problems. Common foods are chicken, turkey, lamb and beef.
Appropriate Medical Help
If in any case the sexual problem increases to a severity phase then it is recommended you take professional help in treating your condition. There are many oral medications like Generic Viagra, Generic Cialis, Generic Levitra and Super p Force which primarily target on treating condition like erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculations and impotence in males. These medications are easily available on http://www.onlinegenericpills.co with complete customer service at your rescue.