Wrap Up an Undesired Gestation of Pregnancy in First Trimester with Mifeprex Tablet
Mifeprex, which is also named as Generic RU486 comprising of Mifepristone which is the essential component of the drug has been verified and termed as an FDA certified product for terminating an undesired pregnancy. The abortion tablet is an excellent creation for those suffering from an unwanted pregnancy. Women planning to buy abortion pill online and choose a medical abortion, it is important to understand the pregnancy gestation which better decides which method is suitable for terminating a pregnancy.
The two different methods include medical abortion as well as surgical abortion. The pregnancy gestation of 10 weeks or lesser can be easily aborted through an abortion pill but in case the duration of 10 weeks exceeds it is essential to choose surgical ways of abortion. The duration of pregnancy can be detected either through an ultrasound test conducted at the hospital or you may even understand the duration at home. All you need to do is count from the first day of your recently passed menstruation cycle to date.
Mifeprex alone does not show 100% and effective results hence it is always advisable to combine the primary medication with Misoprostol abortion tablet which shows 98% effective results. The Mifeprex medication is dosed at 200mg and comes in a single dose whereas the Misoprostol medication is available in a dose of 200mcg which comes in four tablets. Learn more about the functioning, consumption instructions and rest of the details pertaining to the medication.
Working Pattern of Abortion tablets
- The anti-progesterone activity of the Mifepristone tablet restricts the supply of important nutrients and oxygen to the fetus which tends to hinder the advancement of the fetus. The fetus eventually loses life in the fetus. Also, the cervix tends to soften and widen which makes the process of expelling of the pregnancy sections easier.
- The prostaglandin activity tends to contradict due to the Misoprostol tablet. The medication assists in causing severe womb contractions wherein the intensity of cramps varies and happens to bring out the sections in the form of vaginal bleeding.
When you buy Mifeprex online, the pack generally comprises of a guidance manual which includes all the desired information. The regimen of the abortion tablets require following the below-given steps-
- Consumption of one Mifepristone is advised to be ingested orally with water. Ensure that you gulp the tablets as it is without chewing or breaking it.
- With a gap of about 24 to 48 hours make sure that you ingest the Misoprostol, secondary abortion pill. The medication is advised to be ingested buccally hence the buccal consumption requires placing two tablets on both sides of the cheek pouch. Consume water post 30 minutes once the tablets are nicely dissolved.
- Do visit the doctor in case of an incomplete knowledge pertaining to consumption.
Warnings and Precautions
Do not use Mifeprex if-
- Using medications such as heparin, warfarin, anticoagulants or certain corticosteroids like prednisone, dexamethasone, etc
- Allergic to the components of Mifepristone or Misoprostol
- Experiencing an ectopic pregnancy (pregnancy outside the womb)
- Detected problems such as bleeding issues, heart-related problems, abnormal mass growth of abdomen, porphyria, etc
Follow the below-mentioned steps-
- Do not consume alcohol or smoke cigarette during the abortion procedure
- Avoid breastfeeding for about a few hours after consumption of secondary abortion pill
- The tablets are not advisable for women above 35 years of age hence consult the doctor before consumption
- Visit the doctor for an ultrasound test post 14 days for confirmation of abortion
Side Effects of Abortion tablet
Women are most likely to experience the common and mandatory after effects which include excessive vaginal bleeding and contractions in the womb. The intensity of the cramps generally depends on the duration of pregnancy. There are chances you might as well experience nausea, vomiting, headache, dizziness, etc.